YLANG YLANG – COMPLETE* - ESSENTIAL OIL (Cananga odorata)
Distilled from the fragrant yellow, star-shaped blossoms of the tropical Canaga tree, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is prized in perfumery and aromatherapy applications. It is reputed to harmonize our internal systems, rejuvenate the skin, comfort the mind, and heighten sensations of pleasure.
Although Ylang Ylang essential oil has many benefits it is best known as an ingredient in many perfumes and colognes.
- Stimulates oil production on the skin and the scalp
- Mood booster, promotes relaxation, help alleviate anxiety
- Repel flying insects and helps kill bug larvae
Combine with a carrier oil to:
- help balance, restore, and brighten skin
- provide a sensual massage
- create an all-natural mosquito repellent
Add a few drops to the diffuser of your choice to:
- promote relaxation and boost mood
- create a romantic atmosphere
- help wind down before bed to get a better night's sleep
Add a few drops:
- to shampoo or conditioner to bring life to dull, damaged or dry hair
- to Himalayan pink salt for a refreshing bath soak
- to other essential oils to create a unique one of a kind perfume
Ylang Ylang essential oil blends well with Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot oils.
WORD OF CAUTION
Always mix Ylang Ylang essential oil with a carrier oil before applying topically. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Ylang Ylang is poisonous to dogs and cats. Do not apply Ylang Ylang to your pet’s skin, paws, or coat, and make sure not to use it where your pet might lick or inhale it.
As a general rule, pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using essential oils.
* "Complete" means the oil is the result of the uninterrupted 20-24 hour water and steam distillation of fresh flowers, instead of the usual 14-20 hour distillation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.