Peppermint essential oil is multi-purpose, earning the reputation of being one of the most versatile oils in the world along with Lavender oil.
- Contains the active ingredient of Menthol (an analgesic)
- Has an invigorating aroma
- Repel mosquitos
Combine with a carrier oil to:
- create an insect repellent
- rub into feet to help reduce fever
- settle dizziness or nausea
- wake you up and give you energy
- improve concentration and alertness for increased focus
- to water and vinegar to create an all-natural household cleanser
- to your fingertips and dab on your temples, neck and sinuses to help chase away a tension
Peppermint essential oil blends well with Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Lavender Lemon Rosemary and Tea tree oil.
WORD OF CAUTION
Always mix Peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil before applying topically. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Peppermint oil is generally safe, but it can be toxic when taken in very large doses.
As a general rule, pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using essential oils.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.