Luxiny Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus virginiana), an essential oil sourced from the United States. It is extracted, by distillation, from the discarded chips and sawdust of cedar trees and is used in soaps, perfumes, household sprays and pest control products.
Cedarwood essential oils is best known for its ability to repel moths.
- Has been said to soothe skin and help with acne.
- Possesses relaxing qualities
- Boosts ones mood to help reduce stress and anxiety
Combine with a carrier oil to:
- create a cleanser that removes the pore clogging dirt and surplus oils
- help prevent wrinkles
Add a few drops to the diffuser of your choice to:
- calm the body for a good night's sleep
- balance mood, reduce stress, and calm anxiety
- give your home a woodsy smell
Add a few drops:
- on a cloth and place under your pillow to help with improve sleep
- on a cloth as and place in clothe closet as a replacement for moth balls.
Cedarwood essential oil with its woodsy scent mixes well with Patchouli, Grapefruit, Lemon, Ginger, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, and Frankincense.
WORD OF CAUTION
Always mix Cedarwood essential oil with a carrier oil before applying topically. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin. Never spray any essential oil directly unto a pet’s fur/skin.
Cedarwood oil is not for internal use. Do not use cedarwood oil if you are allergic to cedar.
As a general rule, pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician before using essential oils.